Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Food Lover

Seriously though, who doesn't love food? Burger and fries, burritos, pasta and garlic bread, pastries, milkshakes, etc. *Sigh... I'm getting hungry just thinking about it all!!

As I have mentioned before, I am a Hospitality and Tourism major. As I have gotten more in depth in my studies, I have come to love the industry. I'm learning about small businesses, corporate businesses, restaurants, hotels and motels. I'm seeing the in's and out's of everything and I find it fascinating!

Honestly, I probably watch too much of the Food Network... (Can you say, addiction?) and it has encouraged a new dream job. I still have my career goals, but I've created a new item for my bucket list...  I've decided I'd like nothing more than to be hired to travel and eat new foods/cuisines. Can you imagine?? Me, the female Guy Fieri.

I love to photo document most aspects of my life, including my food adventures (this blog is a great example!). I think my show would be called.... Food & Photos ... is that lame? :) I'd go to places and taste the food that they are most popular for, and then post the photos and review on here! I don't know if that's a seller, but hey a girl can dream, right??



No comments:

Post a Comment